A special session proposal must include no more than 2 pages providing the following information:
- Title of the session (approx. 10 words);
- Extended Abstract (approx. 200 words);
- Table of content (as detailed as possible);
- List of the intended invited papers (title, short abstract and author’s names);
- Biography of lecturers.
How to submit
Please send your proposal in PDF format to email@example.com
Deadline for special sessions proposals: Dec. 16, 2021
Notification of special session accepted proposal: Jan. 15, 2021
Deadline for special sessions paper submission: Feb. 3, 2021
Notification of full paper final acceptance: April 2, 2021
Deadline for submission of final 4 pages manuscript: May 3, 2021
Proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness of the topic, the qualifications of the organizers and the authors of the contributed papers, the balance of the topics across the technical areas represented in CAS, and the presence and quality of the overview paper. Manuscripts should conform to the formatting and electronic submission guidelines of regular NEWCAS papers. Go to the Full Paper submission menu item to submit the papers. Make sure to select the special session track in the choice of topics.
Questions about special sessions proposals should be directed to Special Sessions Co-chairs.
Special Sessions Co-Chairs:
- Wenceslas Rahajandraible, Aix-Marseille Univ., FR
- Thibaut Deleruyelle, ISEN-YNCREA, FR
- Dominique Morche, CEA-LETI, FR
- Carlos Galup-Montoro, UFSC, BR