The workshop objectives are threefold:
- Favoring young student exchange, master level, 1st year of PhD
- Involving them in research
- Offering them the opportunity to attend a flag-ship conference with high-selectivity criteria.
It is required not to overpass 7 minutes of slides presentation. Make some trials before to be sure to respect those time recommendations. A 5-minute slot will be dedicated to questions from the audience and a dedicated jury.
The presentation will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Innovative aspects of the proposed circuit or system,
- Positioning of the work regarding the context and state-of-art,
- Excellence of the scientific approach and methodology,
- Quality of the simulated and/or experimental results.